Help with tank breakdown and sell

  • Thread starter Thread starter rmilyard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rmilyard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
193
Reaction score
62
Location
Goodyear
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have 180g tank with 75 gallon sump. I am going to need to sell it all off I think. I just had heart surgery and keep up with it. If anyone in Goodyear area interested to looking at stuff and helping me price stuff out. I have ALOT of equipment and APEX stuff on tank. I think 5-6 fish. One very big harlequin tusk.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new