Help with WWC AI Prime Schedule

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm figuring out how to light my tank with my AI Prime but I'm away from home for a couple weeks. I want to import WWC's AI Prime schedules to use for my tank but since I'm away, I can't get a bluetooth connection to get it done. Can someone import the WWC Schedules and post the schedules and light settings on this thread? Please!!!

https://worldwidecorals.com/pages/led-lighting-presets

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 4.22.14 PM.png

OP
OP
ISFNick

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on @FishyFishFish . You can download it to your phone via internet but you cannot load it to the Prime without being in BT range.
I know, but I was hoping someone could load it on their prime and share the screenshot of the schedule and intensities on this thread, since I can't.

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't think it's that simple (unless someone else knows something I don't).

The screenshot doesn't show the intensities - it only shows the graph. The only intensity figures that are shown are those for the time selected by the drag bar at the top. So, if there is an 8-hour schedule with changes every 30 minutes, it will need 16 screenshots.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do whilst away from the light, but it's a 30 sec job to upload it and transfer it via BT, so it might be easier just to do it when you get next to your light.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on @FishyFishFish . You can download it to your phone via internet but you cannot load it to the Prime without being in BT range.
huh? I have AI Prime HD's and can upload a schedule from anywhere... they are WiFi driven not solely Bluetooth... you can upload via myai on a computer too...

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
make sure you're logged in and choose cloud option (notice I'm not connected to wifi and my Bluetooth says no devices connected, for all intents and purposes I'm away from home):
Screenshots_2022-01-01-19-00-13.png

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
huh? I have AI Prime HD's and can upload a schedule from anywhere... they are WiFi driven not solely Bluetooth... you can upload via myai on a computer too...
True for the HDs but not the 16HDs. They are Bluetooth only.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True for the HDs but not the 16HDs. They are Bluetooth only.
Oof, so, what you're telling me is, after EcoTech and them merged, EcoTech said "Nah, you gotta get rid of Wifi and all the other stuff that makes your lights better than ours." lol

Edit: by better I mean better value

tharbin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oof, so, what you're telling me is, after EcoTech and them merged, EcoTech said "Nah, you gotta get rid of Wifi and all the other stuff that makes your lights better than ours." lol

Edit: by better I mean better value
Lol, they said they would add WiFi to the Prime. The hardware is supposed to be there but truthfully I haven't seen anything that gives me any confidence that the AI branch of EcoTech is doing anything to further their products.

OP
OP
ISFNick

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, they said they would add WiFi to the Prime. The hardware is supposed to be there but truthfully I haven't seen anything that gives me any confidence that the AI branch of EcoTech is doing anything to further their products.
I didn't realize that AI and EcoTech had merged. That sucks, considering that EcoTech has the AB+ spectrum which isn't really attainable with an AI Prime

OP
OP
ISFNick

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think it's that simple (unless someone else knows something I don't).

The screenshot doesn't show the intensities - it only shows the graph. The only intensity figures that are shown are those for the time selected by the drag bar at the top. So, if there is an 8-hour schedule with changes every 30 minutes, it will need 16 screenshots.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do whilst away from the light, but it's a 30 sec job to upload it and transfer it via BT, so it might be easier just to do it when you get next to your light.
The schedule does show the graph, which is what I want to see, but I would also like to see individual intensities in the light settings.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The schedule does show the graph, which is what I want to see, but I would also like to see individual intensities in the light settings.
the individual intensities would be the hard part. Unfortunately, I don't run the WWC schedule (I run a modified version of Pirates of the Caribbean), and currently, my daughter is asleep (the tank is in her room). Otherwise, I'd try and get the values for you, but you'd need one screenshot for every single set of points that exist.

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't realize that AI and EcoTech had merged. That sucks, considering that EcoTech has the AB+ spectrum which isn't really attainable with an AI Prime
They maintain separate brands and are SUPPOSED to be running as separate entities, though, since EcoTech is the controlling interest, I suspect that's not working out quite as advertised. They are likely dictating to AI what they can and cannot do.

OP
OP
ISFNick

ISFNick

Nano Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the individual intensities would be the hard part. Unfortunately, I don't run the WWC schedule (I run a modified version of Pirates of the Caribbean), and currently, my daughter is asleep (the tank is in her room). Otherwise, I'd try and get the values for you, but you'd need one screenshot for every single set of points that exist.
then just the graph would be great too!

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
then just the graph would be great too!
if someone doesn't get it for you by tomorrow, I'll get it for you. Like I said, I'd do it now, but my daughter is asleep and I don't want the lights strobing on and off. I should also mention I have Prime HD's and not Prime 16HD's I'm not sure how much that matters, I don't think you have any extra channels, just extra LEDs. But I could be mistaken.

CompulsiveFragCollector86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, but I was hoping someone could load it on their prime and share the screenshot of the schedule and intensities on this thread, since I can't.
I can but I can tell you by memory what %s are 35 rb and b 25 uv v and 35%green for first 4 hours.. I know several friends personally who have used the 29 gallon schedule with amazing results I personally just prefer the hundred gallon schedule only one I have off a screenshot off hand but I could get one if you haven't seen it yet bro no sweat lmk this is my 40BREEDER with 2XHYDRA32's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-170716_myAI.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-170716_myAI.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 85
  • 20220226_141750.mp4
    53.5 MB

DeniableArc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm figuring out how to light my tank with my AI Prime but I'm away from home for a couple weeks. I want to import WWC's AI Prime schedules to use for my tank but since I'm away, I can't get a bluetooth connection to get it done. Can someone import the WWC Schedules and post the schedules and light settings on this thread? Please!!!

https://worldwidecorals.com/pages/led-lighting-presets

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 4.22.14 PM.png
The 2g and 24g looks the same with the 24g running 2 lights
4B3DEA86-2BED-4D48-BE0B-9D2115F17728.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back