Help

Reef addict 01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2013
Messages
130
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had some zoes on a rock and they disappeared. I think something ate them but I have no idea what, also they're all of these little white bugs all over my rocks when the lights go off are they harmful? And what are they
 

Attachments

  • 1385892999411.jpg
    1385892999411.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 123

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new