Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter skb87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skb87

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
north east
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to the tank world. I’m doing pretty good so far. I just got some zoas but after a day or to of ha ing then I noticed something on them. Could anyone tell me what they are and if a problem how to treat it please.

36957A7A-823A-48C0-843C-C8775627EC7E.jpeg 63289251-7BBE-46E0-862A-88233EF54523.jpeg
 
Unfortunately, that appears to be a zoanthid eating nudibranch. Need to inspect for/remove egg spiral masses and dip/baste the pieces once a week for 2-3weeks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new