Help

Tucker_

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am new to saltwater/tanks in general and I wanted to know if I would have room for a flame angelfish and a sand sifter goby. Currently I have a 29 or 31 gallon bio cube (I don’t know which) and as of now i have 2 of ocellaris clowns, a purple dotty back, and a skunk cleaner shrimp. I keep salinity around 1.22-1.25. temp is 70-73. Thanks in advance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new