Here is where reefers can make a huge difference! Will you help?

Have you heard about our Toys For Kids Drive?

• YES

Votes: 145 57.3%
  • NO

Votes: 108 42.7%

• Total voters

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R Family!

I'm going to use today's QOTD to bring awareness to our annual Toys For Kids Drive!

Every year reefers from all over the world come together to raise funds for Christmas and more. We buy gifts, toys, clothing, food and more for kids and families in need literally from the East Coast to the West Coast all the way to the Middle East! Will you help us this year? All the details can be found here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/toy-for-kids-2020-christmas-drive-its-that-time-again.778623/

Will you be able to help this year?

You can also win some great prizes from our amazing Toy Drive sponsors!

Toys for kids sponsors 2020.jpg

takitaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big kudos to @revhtree and all who support and sponsor this!!

We actually run a Toys For Kids drive here through our family business. My fiance' founded and is president of a non profit community service group here in town. This is our 9th year I believe.

There's a surprising number of families that just can't afford gifts or extras for the holidays. So do what you can to help these folks. Remember, one day it could very well be your family!

SHNICI

Well-Known Member and Coral Cabin owner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I change my vote, because now I know about and done what I can, but @revhtree I saw it now.., can you make it more visible somehow to the people, the cause is really great, and if wasn't the poll, I wasn't able to see it at all!
Please Buddy, do something to be more visible like blinking banner on the top on the forum (if you wish ofc.!)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone! Last week of the drive!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What is the last day to donate?

We are shopping on Thursday! We would technically still be able to receive donations after Thursday and into next week because we are sending some of these donations as money to these other organizations to do their own shopping but the more time they have to prepare and buy gifts before Christmas the better!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE BUT IT APPEARS THAT THIS DRIVE IS NO WHERE NEAR THE LAST TWO YEARS AND I KNOW WE HAVE A LOT OF CARING AND GENEROUS MEMBERS. I ALSO KNOW THAT MANY SINCE COVID-19 HAVE FACED HARD TIMES, PAY CUTS AND OTHER ECONOMIC CHALLENGES AND I WANT TO MAKE A CHALLENGE HERE . . . RIGHT NOW- PLEASE CONSIDER :

ON TOP OF PLANNED DONATION, I JUST MADE A SEPERATE DONATION (SEE BELOW OF $5.00.)
CAN WE GET 1000 OF OUR SEVERAL THOUSAND MEMBERSHIP TO DONATE $5 BY THIS THURSDAY? IF 1000 PEOPLE CAN DO THIS RIGHT NOW, WE WILL HAVE RAISED ANOTHER $5000 FOR VERY LOVING AND UNFORTUNATE KIDS AND THEIR FAMILIES WHO OTHERWISE WOULD MISS THE GENEROSITY AND EXPERIENCE OF CHRISTMAS.

PLEASE JOIN ME RIGHT NOW !!!

Thank you for your $5.00 donation to Toys For Kids 2020

Here is your donation receipt:​

Donor name: xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx
Donation date: December 7, 2020
Donation to: Toys For Kids 2020Donation will be received by: David Revhtree
Donation amount: $5.00Tip to: GoFundMe
Tip amount: $1.00
Total amount: $6.00​

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back