Here we go again...

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moved from Ohio to NC after 10-12 years maybe in saltwater... miss our local fish store. Shout out to Salty Critter in Vermilion Ohio! As much as we miss them, we don't miss the snow. Started up again in Concord NC. We have to drive 40 minutes at least to get what we want/need for our tanks. o Im going to sit here and sip my coffee and check out the threads on here! Nice to meet y'all!
Welcome to R2R!!!

OP
OP
C

Cyphastrea Cocktail

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

It is nice when there is a good LFS nearby. Those local businesses need our support; it is kind of you to do a shout out for one in your old home town.

Glad you joined. Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Not sure what that is yet...?

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what that is yet...?

Here is more info on build threads I was given when I was new:
One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A19B3BCC-5C8A-458B-AD88-2EF0B45D40A9.jpeg

Back