Here we go

Mike976x

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
41
Location
Royersford
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my first go at saltwater.
I purchased a biocube 32 and stand with the coralife v2 skimmer, an intank media basket and some dry rock with arag-alive natural reef substrate. Also put in a Jebao OW 10 powerhead and an Eheim Jager 100w heater. I have a handmade rock arch coming to top off the aquascape.
Started with some Dr Tim's one and only and Dr Tim's ammonia chloride to start the cycle.
I'd eventually like to get the intank refugium basket to go next to the media basket but didn't think it necessary just yet. What do you guys think of the build so far?

20220219_085128.jpg 20220218_234544.jpg 20220218_234539.jpg 20220218_223012.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new