Here's a pond I built

  • Thread starter Thread starter bige
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bige

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
1,232
Reaction score
14
Location
austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321073531.222252.jpg
 
Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321073913.417577.jpg

Here's the mother in law ramp. It has no landing ramp. It's fun to drive up and scare the kids. It's about 20 ft tall. Working it so I can drive down the other side.
 
I'm gonna stock the new pond with bass. My other pond as blue cats.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new