Here's an odd problem with clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeterEde

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
2,625
Reaction score
2,194
Location
Adelaide, South Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had to rescue my female from my flipper.
I left it hook side out in tank after just cleaning.
Somehow my female clown got her teeth hooked on it. I had to use scalpel to cut loops to free her.
Was worried but she looks ok
 
I just had to rescue my female from my flipper.
I left it hook side out in tank after just cleaning.
Somehow my female clown got her teeth hooked on it. I had to use scalpel to cut loops to free her.
Was worried but she looks ok
Not sure if anyone can help without a pic or two under white lighting
 
Just keep an eye on her. Doubt you can do anything for traumatic injuries… anyone here do fish surgery..?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new