Here's an odd problem with clown

  • Thread starter Thread starter PeterEde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PeterEde

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Messages
2,625
Reaction score
2,194
Location
Adelaide, South Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had to rescue my female from my flipper.
I left it hook side out in tank after just cleaning.
Somehow my female clown got her teeth hooked on it. I had to use scalpel to cut loops to free her.
Was worried but she looks ok
 
I just had to rescue my female from my flipper.
I left it hook side out in tank after just cleaning.
Somehow my female clown got her teeth hooked on it. I had to use scalpel to cut loops to free her.
Was worried but she looks ok
Not sure if anyone can help without a pic or two under white lighting
 
Just keep an eye on her. Doubt you can do anything for traumatic injuries… anyone here do fish surgery..?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new