Hermit Crab ID

Acreamer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy came in a bucket of love rock I picked up from another tank. I cant seem to find anything like him in my search.
Picture is not great, but it is brown with white bands on legs and white dots on him. She'll is about 1.5 inches across.

IMG_20200307_083710.jpg IMG_20200307_083707.jpg
 
Looks like a green legged hermit which are safe but see if you can get a clearer picture to be sure.
 
As with any hermit the bigger they get the more you have to keep an eye on them
 
Thank you. Here are some better.pics.

IMG_20200307_184315.jpg IMG_20200307_184314.jpg IMG_20200307_183507.jpg IMG_20200307_183444.jpg
 
I’d dump him and get some scarlets if you want hermits that is! But if you want to keep him then just watch him though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new