Hermit crab stole a trochus snail shell!!

OneMerissa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
95
Reaction score
66
Location
Budd Lake
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it’s too heavy for him! The snail died and provided a good chomp for my Nasarius snails and crimson shrimp!!
He’s hanging out right over our Nassarius! See the protuberance?
F64D7C53-4B4D-460C-BC80-ACCB7B719185.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I had several snails that MYSTERIOUSLY disappeared after I introduced hermits.
Little thieving murderers!!!
ZomboMeme 27052022185445.jpg
From what I've read, they only do that if you dont provide them with shells or if there isnt enough food for them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new