Hermit crabs molting

aquaantelope369

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
52
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How often do they typically molt? Based on the current cycle, it’s looking like 8 weeks. And they keep going after each other for shells, canabalized one soul. Do they grow that fast ? Do I need to add additional/larger shells? If so, where do I pick up shells? TIA.

4 remaining red leg hermits
32gal tank
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new