Heteractis magnifica--All colors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad that it is not the right time for me to receive Magnifica right now, or else my dogs will have company at night, because :):) my wife will kick me out to the doghouse (if my aquarium is at the right stage and heave room for Magnifica Anemones). These are beautiful anemones. I think it would be worth it to spend a few weeks in the doghouse for these anemones.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW, I think it is also very helpful for me to make decision to buy and Magnifica or not, is the column color. Hard to take picture of the column in your set up unless you use something to push the tentacles aside to show the column.

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad that it is not the right time for me to receive Magnifica right now, or else my dogs will have company at night, because :):) my wife will kick me out to the doghouse (if my aquarium is at the right stage and heave room for Magnifica Anemones). These are beautiful anemones. I think it would be worth it to spend a few weeks in the doghouse for these anemones.
I will be in the dog house soon! :) Couldn't resist as I haven't seen some of these colors in a long time!

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting more, including these, later today.

Bright Lemon
PSX_20230327_130828.jpg

Green
20230327_125624~3.jpg

Purple
20230327_123143~3.jpg

Gold tip Bright Lime
20230327_125408~2.jpg

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some beautiful nems. And I also agree I’m glad my tank isn’t ready. Going through a hair algae spat. I’d also like to know column color as well though it may be difficult to find out

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order in last night for a stunning teal body gold tip. I'll send you a post card from under the tank, where I will likely be living for a while.

Anemone_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stunning! If my tank was 30 gallons bigger and eight months more established, I'd order one for sure! Do you recommend cipro treatment upon arrival, or is it best to place it into the DT and wait and see if treatment is needed? I ask because once my system is a little more established, I might need to add one. It'd take up half of my little 65, but would be totally worth it if I could keep it alive!

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stunning! If my tank was 30 gallons bigger and eight months more established, I'd order one for sure! Do you recommend cipro treatment upon arrival, or is it best to place it into the DT and wait and see if treatment is needed? I ask because once my system is a little more established, I might need to add one. It'd take up half of my little 65, but would be totally worth it if I could keep it alive!

I do not believe in the prophylactic use of antibiotics.

Your tank would be big enough. Here's a 32 gallon with magnificas.

OP
OP
PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today's batch posting now!

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say that I have never seen so many amazing color variants at one time anywhere in all my years of searching for these beautiful creatures! I really wish I was close to PacificEastAquaculture so I could visit and just stare at that tank for hours! I've watched the above videos at least a dozen times already!
Hello, my name is Sean, and I have a Magnifica addiction!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back