Hewbie is back home!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hewbie is graduating today! I made the calculated effort to get him out of quarantine today and back into the display! He is less stressed and not floating upside down! Hewbie is graduating!🥺
IMG_2576.jpeg
 
I thought his treatment got extended yesterday after swimming upside down again? 😟

I hope being back in the display tank will have a calming effect on him so he can fully recover from all the stress.
 
I thought his treatment got extended yesterday after swimming upside down again? 😟

I hope being back in the display tank will have a calming effect on him so he can fully recover from all the stress.
They do but only for 2 more days and by treatment I mean meds. I made a calculated risk when I did this. So far so good!😊 And he was swimming upside down because of poor water quality I learned.
IMG_2579.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Yay! Looking so much better! What a great owner as well. Without you this would have been a much different outcome!
 
He is so excited for his shrimp! Next day it will be crab day!😁🐡 This is what I missed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new