Hewbie is so spoiled!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,142
Reaction score
10,448
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just bought a ton of mussels for him and I froze them! I didn’t realize how much harder mussels are to open than clams or cockles lol. Good thing I have an oyster shucker I can use on them. Mind you Hewbie refuses to open anything shelled unless I do it for him. He tries to take one bite and then looks at me like excuse me? You are going to open this for me right? I have spoiled him too much. He can absolutely crush them I watch him do it once I open them and throw them in and he demolishes crabs. Oh Hewbie I taught him too well!😭 Now please enjoy these photos and the video of the land puppy meeting the sea puppy! Tails and fins wagging!
IMG_0410.jpeg
IMG_0408.jpeg

 
Genuinely wondering if that’s why they’re called mussels. But spelled differently lol
 
My blue spotted puffer won't even eat clams on the half shell. He'll take a nibble or two then wait for the meat to thaw and detach from the shell before eating it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new