Hey all fellow aqua lovers!

Ocean-gem

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
30
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

New joiner from southeast England . Hope all are well. Looking forward to reading about all the ups and downs of the hobby so we can all collaborate to help others have a successful time whilst in the hobby.

I have been keeping marine fish for about 10 years with a variety of different tanks from FOWLR, reef etc. Working up to a ten foot.

Hope all have an enjoyable and successful time in this hobby!

IMG_20220214_193922_300.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello and big welcome from across the pond, and to R2R!! :D

Great looking tank and I can not wait to see the upgrade when it come about.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new