Hey All, I'm Blake!

Blackhawksfan22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Messages
177
Reaction score
96
Location
Naperville, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first reef tank (75 gallon + 30 gallon sump) that I purchased in July '23, I'm from the Chicagoland area in Illinois. I have kept freshwater before and also have a large koi pond! So far I love saltwater and my tank is stocked with:
2 clowns
Blue Hippo
Yellow Wrasse
Mandarin Goby
Ruby Red Dragonet
IMG_2905.JPEG
IMG_2651.JPEG
IMG_2839.JPEG
IMG_2842.JPEG
IMG_2844.JPEG
IMG_2899.JPEG
IMG_2892.JPEG
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new