Hey all, nice to meet u!

Clothsack

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
28
Location
The Netherlands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from The Netherlands!

I'm new here and just got back into the hobby one month ago after a 6 year hiatus.

Currently fishless cycling my tank (approx 300-350liter, with a 150liter ish sump).

Readings are looking well, 0 ammonia, 4 nitrites and 100 nitrates...

Alot has changed over the past years and thats why I'm taking it slow this time.

Looking forward to learning alot from you guys and having a great time over here

~Clothsack
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef and welcome back to the hobby! Best of luck with the cycle!
 
Greetings from The Netherlands!

I'm new here and just got back into the hobby one month ago after a 6 year hiatus.

Currently fishless cycling my tank (approx 300-350liter, with a 150liter ish sump).

Readings are looking well, 0 ammonia, 4 nitrites and 100 nitrates...

Alot has changed over the past years and thats why I'm taking it slow this time.

Looking forward to learning alot from you guys and having a great time over here

~Clothsack
Welcome!
 
Greetings from The Netherlands!

I'm new here and just got back into the hobby one month ago after a 6 year hiatus.

Currently fishless cycling my tank (approx 300-350liter, with a 150liter ish sump).

Readings are looking well, 0 ammonia, 4 nitrites and 100 nitrates...

Alot has changed over the past years and thats why I'm taking it slow this time.

Looking forward to learning alot from you guys and having a great time over here

~Clothsack
Welcome to the forums!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new