Hey all!

AchetaGG

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
13
Location
Melbourne
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, my name is Carlos, I’m currently living in Melbourne.

I’ve been wanting a reef tank for a very long time and I’ve finally found a secondhand Waterbox cube 20 on facebook marketplace.

My plan is to keep a couple of clown fish with soft corals on it.

I have the tank running with fresh water and citric acid at the moment to give it a good clean and while I was cleaning the corners with a toothbrush I’ve noticed some small cuts on the silicone. I’m a little bit concerned about them, I’ll attach some pictures to see what you guys think and what my options are.

Thanks for all the helpful information that you guys post here everyday.

DSC00917.jpeg DSC00920.jpeg DSC00921.jpeg DSC00922.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new