- Joined
- Jul 8, 2025
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 3
Appreciate the invite from the R2R team to share my setup. I've been in the hobby for about 13 years and currently run three tanks, a 180-gallon mixed reef, a 30-gallon softie mangrove tank, and an 11-gallon mushroom and hammer garden. My passion is really around corals
, growing them out, keeping coral warefare at bay, and building healthy systems that hold up long term. I cant forget my fish, most of them I've had for close to 10 years; one of my yellow tang turns 12 this September!
You can check out my tanks and coral collection on IG: @chester.grove.corals. Feel free to message me there or here if you have any questions.
Looking forward to sharing more and being part of the community!
Matt
, growing them out, keeping coral warefare at bay, and building healthy systems that hold up long term. I cant forget my fish, most of them I've had for close to 10 years; one of my yellow tang turns 12 this September!You can check out my tanks and coral collection on IG: @chester.grove.corals. Feel free to message me there or here if you have any questions.
Looking forward to sharing more and being part of the community!
Matt

