Hey everyone. New to the forums.

JONOVO

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
35
Location
Omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to reef to reef. I have a 6 year old 75 gal. Rs100 sump. Octopus skimmer. Pretty simple tank. Few soft leathers. Yellow tang, blue hippo tang, mated pair of clowns. Dog faced puffer. Flame Angel, and a blue wrase. My female clown
View attachment 2777671
is in a hospital tank at the moment.
excited to be here. Maybe learn some things.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
No. Not yet. I haven’t invested in the good lighting for that yet.
You should definitely check R2R marketplace. Has some great stuff that you can buy might even find some lights and coral for a decent price!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new