Hey everyone

g808lee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
25
Location
Winchester
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm Garland and I've actually been a member since 2023. I been wanted to setup a reef tank for many years but my work schedule really didn't allow me to pull the trigger to get one. But NOW things have changed and I'm finally on my journey into to this wonderful hobby. I've decided on the IM Fusion 25 AIO lagoon Aquarium starter kit. So I look forward to reading and gaining knowledge from this community.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey everyone, I'm Garland and I've actually been a member since 2023. I been wanted to setup a reef tank for many years but my work schedule really didn't allow me to pull the trigger to get one. But NOW things have changed and I'm finally on my journey into to this wonderful hobby. I've decided on the IM Fusion 25 AIO lagoon Aquarium starter kit. So I look forward to reading and gaining knowledge from this community.
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new