hey everyone!

skinz78-albums-reef2reef-user-pics-picture17368-user2-pic84-1253252621.gif
 
Hey, I think i got some corals from ya a while back. lol Meet ya on ORCA. This is a great forum!
 
Hey! Welcome to the site! I know you always have the sweetest corals, you will feel right at home I'm sure.
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R! Hope you enjoy the site! I've seen you around a lot already!! Like your user name! Do you surf? My husband and I are going to Orlando next week! We go every year, our favorite place is Texas de Brazil!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new