Hey everyone

FMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys(&girls)!

Just a quick post to introduce myself. I am mike a Belgian living in the French alpes and I want to start my first reef tank somewhere next winter so I started informing myself on everything aquarium relatedly I have been reading 3 books up until now and am reading 1 on corals now and I found this forum.

So I will be posting some updates and questions here whenever I have anything to say in the hopes of setting up everything right for my journey!

I have wanted a aquarium my whole life but never had the time and/or courage to set things up, since I was a little boy and my father had a big reef tank at home Wich I loved to watch for hours at a time. Now I just recently had my own little boy(7 days old now) and I want to get a nice tank ready for him(and me) to enjoy.

Well that's my story thanks and have a nice day!

P.s. : I am not native English so sorry if I make mistakes or mix up cm and inches or gallons and liters I will try to be consistent ;)

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!
giphy.gif

Reefer of Oz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo yo Mike, Welcome!
Once the fixation starts it never goes away. Good to see you finally make the steps necessary to setup your own tank. The motivation of being able to share the experience with your son is brilliant. Keep the pace of progress moderated and the pace of learning frenetic! The community here at R2R will help inform and encourage your new found hobby. And there is a large international presence here, so hopefully that should be no struggle for you!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 136 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back