Hey fish guys help

jermzisurmom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
3,513
Location
Central Brevard
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would my 3-in tomato clown be too aggressive for a rabbit fish??I have a 120gl. My understanding is the rabbit fish I want has a spine on its dorsal fin that it can protect itself with right or wrong?
 
Would my 3-in tomato clown be too aggressive for a rabbit fish??I have a 120gl. My understanding is the rabbit fish I want has a spine on its dorsal fin that it can protect itself with right or wrong?
We have 1 aquarium with tomato clownfish and 1 with a different type (white) each have rabbit fish in them. We have other fish too in them and I’ve never seen any aggression, but every fish can definitely have a different personality. Our Clowns were small in the beginning. The rabbit fish in one of the tanks is at least 6” now. Our tomato clownfish are very aggressive, esp the female. Sorry can’t be of more help. Good luck
 
No worries ty I was thinking the rabbit fish would have to be a least equal size, as my tomato clown is a jerk.... I also have other fish as well! Ty for ur input and time!!!
 
The white clowns seem the nicest ha we have 3 different pairs of them in separate tanks. The other 2 nip my husband when he cleans the tank lol I read your post wrong, I thought you were worried about the rabbit fish being too aggressive. Myself I would get a bigger rabbit, but after quarantine maybe it will be bigger
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new