OP
OP
Ricardo Gomes

Ricardo Gomes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the reef community like? I visit my parents in Minho and pets stores are basically non existent up north compared to America.
We are a smaller country and also with a lower economic power, where taxes are increasing. The "best" stores end up being located in big cities (Porto and Lisbon) comparisons are not possible with the American market. Reflecting this, the community forums have far fewer members for Marine Aquariums.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My first experience with reef aquariums was through the Red Sea Max 130L about 5 years ago.
That when i moved house i was without it and have to sell it, i never achieved great evolution during the 3 years that kept the aquarium, maybe because of the stores where i was advised and also due to my lack of experience in the subject. I now hope in the new project that is already underway and I will share in the next post, that yous guys can help me complete the setup or even begin the process of assembling the aquarium. And with your help reach the level of many aquariums that I saw here on the forum.

My congratulations on this forum that looks like an authentic bible of knowledge.

Greetings,
Ricardo Gomes
Yo yo yo Ricardo Welcome Aboard R2R, of course the people of this website will be there for you, I know because they were there for me. Never even thought of a aquarium with live rock and coral had no idea, now I have one, who knew??? Good luck and keep us updated

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are a smaller country and also with a lower economic power, where taxes are increasing. The "best" stores end up being located in big cities (Porto and Lisbon) comparisons are not possible with the American market. Reflecting this, the community forums have far fewer members for Marine Aquariums.
How bout internet shopping

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bem vinda !!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back