Hey from the Orlando area

  • Thread starter Thread starter bearings
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
57916282-C765-4E4A-8D18-DF58315FBFAC.gif


Welcome to the R2R family. No better place to be!!!
 
Hey everyone, my name is Ben and just signed up to the forum a few weeks ago. I had a saltwater tank about 6-7 years ago but had to tear it down when we moved. Fast-forward to today and we're in a new place with tile flooring and I'm working on figuring how to get back in to the hobby. I'm thinking about something more plug and play this time, like a Redsea or Waterbox kind of system... something at least 4 feet long so maybe a Reefer 350. I'm also pretty excited to be local to WWC, their store is awesome.

So much has changed in just the last 6-7 years it seems, so I really appreciate having this forum where I can read all about what's new and what's still the same in the hobby.
Welcome!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new