Hey from the Orlando area

  • Thread starter Thread starter bearings
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
57916282-C765-4E4A-8D18-DF58315FBFAC.gif


Welcome to the R2R family. No better place to be!!!
 
Hey everyone, my name is Ben and just signed up to the forum a few weeks ago. I had a saltwater tank about 6-7 years ago but had to tear it down when we moved. Fast-forward to today and we're in a new place with tile flooring and I'm working on figuring how to get back in to the hobby. I'm thinking about something more plug and play this time, like a Redsea or Waterbox kind of system... something at least 4 feet long so maybe a Reefer 350. I'm also pretty excited to be local to WWC, their store is awesome.

So much has changed in just the last 6-7 years it seems, so I really appreciate having this forum where I can read all about what's new and what's still the same in the hobby.
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new