Hey from the Orlando area

  • Thread starter Thread starter bearings
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
57916282-C765-4E4A-8D18-DF58315FBFAC.gif


Welcome to the R2R family. No better place to be!!!
 
Hey everyone, my name is Ben and just signed up to the forum a few weeks ago. I had a saltwater tank about 6-7 years ago but had to tear it down when we moved. Fast-forward to today and we're in a new place with tile flooring and I'm working on figuring how to get back in to the hobby. I'm thinking about something more plug and play this time, like a Redsea or Waterbox kind of system... something at least 4 feet long so maybe a Reefer 350. I'm also pretty excited to be local to WWC, their store is awesome.

So much has changed in just the last 6-7 years it seems, so I really appreciate having this forum where I can read all about what's new and what's still the same in the hobby.
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new