Hey Gang!

GuildedGravity

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
69
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I actually have a 40G freshwater tank for my fancy goldfish. I know this is a reef forum but there is tons of useful info on here and I am looking to plumb my tank soon. Its my first time plumbing a tank so I will be looking for advice. Thanks!

If someone could suggest which forum is best to ask for plumbing advice that would be awesome.

Here are my three fish Appa, Boogie, and Bubba. Sorry for the poor quality.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20210427_165218088_2.mp4
    28.9 MB
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! You may want to try the General Equipment, Hardware, and Filtration section for your plumbing questions.
 
Season 2 Hello GIF by Friends



Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Hey All,

I actually have a 40G freshwater tank for my fancy goldfish. I know this is a reef forum but there is tons of useful info on here and I am looking to plumb my tank soon. Its my first time plumbing a tank so I will be looking for advice. Thanks!

If someone could suggest which forum is best to ask for plumbing advice that would be awesome.

Here are my three fish Appa, Boogie, and Bubba. Sorry for the poor quality.
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Appa, Boogie, and Bubba are lucky to have such a caring fish parent. I'm going to guess try this Forum:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/general-equipment-hardware-filtration.30/
 
Hey All,

I actually have a 40G freshwater tank for my fancy goldfish. I know this is a reef forum but there is tons of useful info on here and I am looking to plumb my tank soon. Its my first time plumbing a tank so I will be looking for advice. Thanks!

If someone could suggest which forum is best to ask for plumbing advice that would be awesome.

Here are my three fish Appa, Boogie, and Bubba. Sorry for the poor quality.
Welcome Appa, Boogie, and Bubba!!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new