OP
Amoo

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats and I hope you guys can win out :)
We need somebody to take down the west :D

As long as Dem Dawgs keep forgetting to show up in Jax I think we'll win the east again, but I have been against McElwain since day 1. Our team is terrible again this year. Was really surprised you guys didn't blow us out today. Luckily we have enough of that Muschamp Defense left.

Fear not though, I fear your pain, My wife went to vet school at Ms State, and nobody finds more ways to turns wins into losses then the REAL Bulldogs. Go State! But LSU is about to give us another heart breaker.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as Dem Dawgs keep forgetting to show up in Jax I think we'll win the east again, but I have been against McElwain since day 1. Our team is terrible again this year. Was really surprised you guys didn't blow us out today. Luckily we have enough of that Muschamp Defense left.

Fear not though, I fear your pain, My wife went to vet school at Ms State, and nobody finds more ways to turns wins into losses then the REAL Bulldogs. Go State! But LSU is about to give us another heart breaker.
Since Doug Dickey retired, I've gotten used to the pain :(

You guys have a great defense and Georgia should be a factor in the east (lol) we'll see how it plays out.

Hard to get a Spurrier and Urban ran out of town (Fake Heart Prob's :)) once Tebow was gone and he started getting drug down the field in the SEC.
Urban had a cake walk with OS for awhile but them days are over. ;Dead

Wish the Gators or Bulldogs all the best. Tired of Saban dominating every year.

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Urban deserves a lot of credit for being a great HC, but he hasn't won consistently at a top level since Mullen left for MS State minus the one year head had that Tom Herman guy you may have heard of :p

Sadly Back in the Spurrier vs Fulmer days when both of our teams were good our rivalry was much bigger, sadly it's devolved to the point it is now. Would love for the east as a whole to get back on their feet again, that includes UT.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Urban deserves a lot of credit for being a great HC, but he hasn't won consistently at a top level since Mullen left for MS State minus the one year head had that Tom Herman guy you may have heard of :p

Sadly Back in the Spurrier vs Fulmer days when both of our teams were good our rivalry was much bigger, sadly it's devolved to the point it is now. Would love for the east as a whole to get back on their feet again, that includes UT.
Yeah,
When Dickey retired, Fulmer got lazy and then we went threw the Kiffin / Dooley debacle ;Wacky
At least Butch can recruit but his days are numbered.

Both our teams ruled the roost for along time and that used to be the game of the year, for the SEC and the NC.

Lotta Vols fans think Jon Gruden is coming back home. He ain't leaving that ESPN both.

I'd take Urban in a heartbeat too.

Last edited:

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have faith in UT's ability to find new ways to lose to UF every year. At least under their current regime.
Heck,
We find ways to lose to Vandy, SC and Kentucky :D

Much less to Florida :)

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all seriousness I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Vandy makes a serious push to take the East this year. Derrick Mason is a legit good coach.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in oklahoma now. Bob Stoops just left the team. I always wanted him to go to Fl again. This time as head coach.
Stoops got Spurrier one :)

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In all seriousness I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Vandy makes a serious push to take the East this year. Derrick Mason is a legit good coach.
Their playing pretty tight with K-State, right now.
7 to 7 ;Wideyed

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their playing pretty tight with K-State, right now.
7 to 7 ;Wideyed

The way I see the East right now:

Vandy: Still on the rise, Mason is doing a good job.
UK: UK is like the MS State but in the East, how on earth do they lose some of these games. I think they still have room to grow under Stoops, dunno if he'll get the time.
UT: Pretty much maxed out with where Butch will take them. Yeah he can recruit, but he doesn't instill a winning culture.
UGA: Kirby has the team headed in the right direction. It's going to take them 2/3 more years as they are completely changing the style of football going from Richt to Smart, but I think they have the highest current ceiling of the East.
SC: I think Muschamp will flirt with SEC East titles here and there, but I just don't think he's going to get the horses to take a serious shot at the Entire conference. His main job will be o play spoiler for UF or UGA for the next few years.
UF: McElwain hasn't show me he can develop and offense. He might be able to gevelop a quarterback, book is still out after what happened with Greir, but we need to see some more receivers develop like Calloway has before UF has any chance of getting back to a National Stage. I think we've hit a ceiling with him. He won't leave the cubbord bare, but I'm not sure he can take us to the next level.

Edit: Missou - probably a reason I had to edit them in.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please no gator fans brag about our one lucky pass to win a game when the entire game we looked like garbage....
It's sad that both teams aren't what they used to be and watching the west dominate is getting old.
I wish that you or Georgia could hold the SEC crown.

Heck,
We still got Bama and LSU to play.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UT: Pretty much maxed out with where Butch will take them. Yeah he can recruit, but he doesn't instill a winning culture.
+1

And is Kirby going to be a Munchchamp or a Jimbo, head coach?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back