GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Amoo
Congrats on dragging the Vols tonight.

Not only are we the worst team in the SEC, but have sunk to be the most classless fan base in the entire country, after "that chant" at the first of the game.

That "chant" truly broke my heart and after Pruitt kicked the board, we turned off the TV at our daughter's home.

From top on down, we got what we deserved, and wish the Gators all the best for 2018!!

Freddie

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Most of my friends have stopped watching...I am a horror fan, so I watched the slaughter.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of my friends have stopped watching...I am a horror fan, so I watched the slaughter.
(lol)
Katrina,
Turned it off after Pruitt kicked the board, but the offense was like watching the "Bad News Bears".
Gave Florida 14 points, right out of the gate... :confused:

The offense line couldn't handle the pass rush, but Pruitt should have plays to burn that pass rush.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know we can't win 'em all, but...

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know we can't win 'em all, but...

tenor.gif

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Amoo
Congrats on dragging the Vols tonight.

Not only are we the worst team in the SEC, but have sunk to be the most classless fan base in the entire country, after "that chant" at the first of the game.

That "chant" truly broke my heart and after Pruitt kicked the board, we turned off the TV at our daughter's home.

From top on down, we got what we deserved, and wish the Gators all the best for 2018!!

Freddie

Just waking up again, fell asleep at half time (had been up all day finishing trim). I'm not to the chant part yet, but I have a LOT of comments for the first half. If I see something else in the second half I'll add to these in another post.

1. We are not 20+ points better than you at the half. We earned the safety in the first half and 1 score, that was about it.

2. Watching your Vols so so so reminds me of Dan's first year at MSST. I can not tell if Pruitt has no confidence in your QB or if he is just that stubborn and wants to stick to his game plan and try to run the ball.

(good lord that deep ball INT was beautiful, just happened)

3. Your players gave up after the fumble through the endzone. I dunno if you had turned it off by then or not, if so, let me know as it's worth a summary. That was a good play call and y'all would have been right back in the game and the WHOLE thing would have been VERY different.

4. Your wide receivers are studs. Your O-Line is hot garbage. It really reminds me of watching our O-Line in recent years.

5. Another thing I watched Mullen go through, but you guys needed to swap QBs at the start of the second half. We hit your QB early and often and I felt that kid either had a concussion or a broken collar bone. Mullen used to do this thing where he was too loyal to our starters, I'm seeing the same in Pruitt.

6. I can't tell if our O-line is still that bad or your D-line is good. One or both of these things is true.

7. Pruitt needs to remember he's not Nick. I understand he's going to emulate what he saw Nick do, all of the Coaches out of Nick's tree are fiery like that. Kirby, Will, Jimbo...etc. They're all hot heads, and I expect Pruitt to be the same. I'll be very interested how your players respond next game. They quit on him in this game, and it may have to do with his attitude. These aren't his players and it's obvious, but next week will tell you more about how the team is responding to him.

8. This has not been a fun game to watch. Yeah my Gators are up 33-6 as I'm typing yay, but I'm seeing so many problems out of both teams and watching your guys give up is just no fun. Sorry Freddie, we'll see if they can turn it around in the first half of next week.

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm deep into the 4th Q now. Your defense has completely given up. Surprisingly your offense is still trying hard. Your RB Jermey Banks (#33) is going to be a good one.

They just showed your next 3 games, GA, then Aub then Bama. Good Lord. It's going to get a lot worse for you guys before it gets better.

From what I have seen out of us so far, our Backup QB may be the best QB on our roster. Trask is not bad, but I'm still not impressed with Franks. He's not accurate and he runs like he's afraid to get hit sometimes. We both have a lot of work to do.

Your schedule sets up so poorly I think you guys are going to be made to look a lot worse than you actually are after this game tonight.

Our schedule is a little better, but still.

Both O-Lines tonight did nothing to impress me. Both defenses actually look solid against the pass, but porous against the run. You guys have good talent at WR. I don't think either starting QB tonight starts next year in Gainesville.

I'll hate you again next year come this week, but now all that's over for the year. I would say good game, but it really wasn't. It was a bad game. Maybe we can get a well played game next year. We both know our rebuilds were going to be longer than 1 year. I saw some signs of life from both teams tonight that weren't there last year. Keep your head up man, as with your schedule it's going to look really bad.

I also taped the Fighting Herm Edwards game so I'm watching that now.

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 39.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back