Amoo

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1

And is Kirby going to be a Munchchamp or a Jimbo, head coach?

I think Kirby has a chance to be more of a Jimbo then a Muschamp personally. He actually made moves in recruiting this year to get bigger and nastier on the O line as well as filled the holes they had with pieces that made sense to compete at a conference level not just a division level. Essentially I like their trajectory and their plan better then anybody else in the east right now outside of Vady who just simply will never have the horses to be a serious threat year in and year out.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keeping my eyes on James Franklin and Penn State.
They got ripped off and should have been in the top 4 mix last year.

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Franklin did a great job at Vandy which really set Mason up to continue things. He was getting a LOT of heat before last year, but I think a lot of fans forget just how bad that team actually was and how little depth he had when he took it over. They're my pick to with the B10 this year with their RB taking the Heisman.

GatorScott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's sad that both teams aren't what they used to be and watching the west dominate is getting old.
I wish that you or Georgia could hold the SEC crown.

Heck,
We still got Bama and LSU to play.

Yup. I hope I am wrong but I feel like gators will be mediocre at best as long as we have the same coaching staff. I'm not all impressed with McElwain or our play calling. Only time will tell. What I do know is he is the king of the ugliest wins ever lol

OP
OP
Amoo

Amoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It really is sad when we're having years like this where I am more excited about MS State's year then I am Florida's. That should tell you all you need to know about where Florida is at as a program right now. Up 20 on LSU about to add another score!!!

Fishhands

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
McElwain is a dud. Very little personality and he acts clueless. Running the ball all the time is not Florida's style. Vols made the defense look weak. Where's the hard nosed culture? I love the Gators, but not the direction they are in. Being up 17-3 and coming down to a bomb with 0:00 on the clock doesnt scare anyone. The crowd wasnt even in it. I remember when The Swamp was one of the loudest stadiums around.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
McElwain is a dud. Very little personality and he acts clueless. Running the ball all the time is not Florida's style. Vols made the defense look weak. Where's the hard nosed culture? I love the Gators, but not the direction they are in. Being up 17-3 and coming down to a bomb with 0:00 on the clock doesnt scare anyone. The crowd wasnt even in it. I remember when The Swamp was one of the loudest stadiums around.
As a Vols fan, I feel your pain :(
Been going to Neyland since 1983.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#18 K-State - 7 / Vandy - 14

With 8:18 to go in the 4th

Have to see ;Wideyed if Vandy chokes.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Amoo

Come the week of the 22nd, we are bitter enemies that week until the Vols / Gators game, is over!!

giphy.gif

Tallison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kinda sad, ain't it... :(

The only hope in the east is them Dawgs.
Yeah I started in ‘10 right after our first and I’ve been a little spoiled since. I love Kirby though so I root for Georgia where applicable

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
War Eagle!! :p You know since we were the only ones not in the powder puff league this week. :cool:

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
War Eagle!! :p You know since we were the only ones not in the powder puff league this week. :cool:
LSU sure looked good against Miami, but Richt has always choked when the money is on the line.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I started in ‘10 right after our first and I’ve been a little spoiled since. I love Kirby though so I root for Georgia where applicable
Well,
Fulmer went 11 and 5 and ripped off seven straight on Bama.

Jimmy Haslam hi-jacked and smoked our program :(

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back