Hey Guys! 2GC/TGC Corals Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, if they are one of many that tries to be responsible and shutdown over holidays to prevent mailing deaths over the holidays, they should put that on their website... but small businesses have it tough... often there are no extra employees to take-up the slack... maybe they are in hospital wishing they were home filling orders. No way to know until/if/when they surface
Plus you can go to their site right now and purchase similar corals that I purchased. The site shows that they are currently open and not that busy. Call them and no one picks up.

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk whats the matter with TGC, but I do know I ordered 2 torch from them cus they had some "drama" during their closeout sales. Cheap, at about 140 a pop.

Jase or whatever hes called keep saying hes busy whatever and stalled my shipment while posting an INSANE amount of stuff. Also, to my surprise hes posting it for 200 a head on his little instagram sales LOL

2 Weeks after this, he cancelled my order and gave me a refund.

Can I understand this as: He found some buyers for 200 a torch and decides to CANCEL MY ORDER???

You are probably reading this now, how bout you take care of your customer first instead of spending time taking pics of corals and naming it after ur GF?

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just fyi all, I have forwarded the transaction email and a personal email to Black Label Corals. Waiting for a response.

catturio19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two orders that I placed on November 18th and haven’t heard anything. Anyone have any luck contacting Ray? I noticed he deleted his Instagram and the 2GC insta.

I spoke to jase and he said he doesn’t work for 2GC anymore. I don’t thinks based on what Jason said he or black label has any affiliation with 2GC.

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two orders that I placed on November 18th and haven’t heard anything. Anyone have any luck contacting Ray? I noticed he deleted his Instagram and the 2GC insta.

I spoke to jase and he said he doesn’t work for 2GC anymore. I don’t thinks based on what Jason said he or black label has any affiliation with 2GC.
Can you confirm whether or not Jason bought 2GC International? If he did, he still has an obligation to make good on pending orders.

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen multiple post on people not getting the stuff they ordered recently from them. It’s shame I got two torches when they first posted on here and they were great. Sadly seems like things have changed. Good lucky on getting ur coral or money back. Keep us updated.

catturio19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you confirm whether or not Jason bought 2GC International? If he did, he still has an obligation to make good on pending orders.
He said he started his own business. From my brief message exchange on Instagram it doesn’t sound like he bought 2GC. There is however a new insta account using the 2GC name and logo I messaged him to see if he was the new owner but haven’t heard back.
Did you talk to Ray?

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He said he started his own business. From my brief message exchange on Instagram it doesn’t sound like he bought 2GC. There is however a new insta account using the 2GC name and logo I messaged him to see if he was the new owner but haven’t heard back.
Did you talk to Ray?
The PM that I received stated that Jason is the new owner. If he is, then he still has an obligation to make good or be accounted culpable to thievery as well.

Ray, Ray who? Not a word.

It seems that this may end up being what is known as a "Failure to deliver " case. We paid, they did not deliver. Not sure what recourse we have though. The amount in California to have been stolen to be considered a felony is $950 I think. My purchase amount total was around $600ish.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The PM that I received stated that Jason is the new owner. If he is, then he still has an obligation to make good or be accounted culpable to thievery as well.

It seems that this may end up being what is known as a "Failure to deliver " case. We paid, they did not deliver. Not sure what recourse we have though. The amount in California to have been stolen to be considered a felony is $950 I think. My purchase amount total was around $600ish.
lol

just contact your bank and cancel your payment

catturio19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mine was right around $950. Ray was the other owner. I’m hoping they respond within the next few days otherwise I may dispute the transactions. I really wanted those pieces though.

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Did you pay with a credit card? Try going theouhh go then or your bank? Refute the charges

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was right around $950. Ray was the other owner. I’m hoping they respond within the next few days otherwise I may dispute the transactions. I really wanted those pieces though.
Me too. I wanted what I ordered as well.

I understand what you other guys are saying. The easy way to handle it is to take it up with your credit company. It doesn't make me feel any better about being misled and that they are currently in the process of deceiving others.

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I've stewed over this too much today, sad to say. The problem you have when you have the day off and don't focus your energy on something more noble.

I apologize for my anger if it showed through.

Moving on.

catturio19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Daniel,
per some of the above conversations do you know what happened to 2gc? I’m debating on calling my cc company for a refund but I want to be understanding of what may be going on at 2gc as well.
1.gif

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Daniel,
per some of the above conversations do you know what happened to 2gc? I’m debating on calling my cc company for a refund but I want to be understanding of what may be going on at 2gc as well.
I don't. I wish I had some info to give you. 2GC hasn't been a sponsor here at R2R for some months now. I did some digging to see if I could help with the situation. My understanding is that Jase (my previous contact at 2GC) is no longer affiliated with 2GC, but I don't know who IS still affiliated. At this point, I would suggest filing with your CC to get your money back. I'm sorry this happened.

catturio19

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke to both Jace and Ray the two owners. Long story short file a dispute asap. I have my own opinion of who is at the root of this but don’t feel like divulging that here and causing more drama.

two guys corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

My name Raymond Gutierrez and I am the previous owner of 2GC.(2GC is Closed) I am embarrassed that this situation has come to this. I apologized to all the people that got affected with all the orders under 2GC website. I will make it right with everyone!

I left California in mid October to get back on my Radiology career to support back my family. I have loss over 500k in just bringing in high end corals but unfortunately corals have been coming dead and no replacement were made. I have left the company to employee that I trusted but at the end of the day it's my company and my responsibility. The company was in transition of being acquired until last weekend the deal was made.

The communication with all the buyers was dropped because the person in-charge on website decided not visit the website, emails and messages were not replied.

In the last month many things had happened with 2GC. My personal FB page got hacked and all my Business Page and Business IG account were all tied in this my personal FB page. Facebook suspended everything since Nov. 6th.
The hackers uploaded in appropriate post that violates FB policy. I tried to negotiate with them but FB don't want to hear my argument.

All the customers that purchase under 2GC please hit me directly @ my personal email ([email protected]). Please if your did not purchase under 2GC don't contact me. Please submit your order number with your email. I will make sure that you get taken care of.

For clarification Jason (reefjace) was never an owner of 2GC, has was an employee and doesn't own Black Label Corals.

The people that purchase under Black Label Corals please contact their customer support.
I am not affiliated with Black Label Corals please don't ask me for your corals that was bought under that company. I have left the business and will no longer sell to public.

Please DO NOT Purchase on 2GC website. The website will remain open because of some liability we have going with Shopify.

Again, I taking full responsibility for the mishaps. I apologized in my deepest sincerity.

Best Regards to all!

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R,

My name Raymond Gutierrez and I am the previous owner of 2GC.(2GC is Closed) I am embarrassed that this situation has come to this. I apologized to all the people that got affected with all the orders under 2GC website. I will make it right with everyone!

I left California in mid October to get back on my Radiology career to support back my family. I have loss over 500k in just bringing in high end corals but unfortunately corals have been coming dead and no replacement were made. I have left the company to employee that I trusted but at the end of the day it's my company and my responsibility. The company was in transition of being acquired until last weekend the deal was made.

The communication with all the buyers was dropped because the person in-charge on website decided not visit the website, emails and messages were not replied.

In the last month many things had happened with 2GC. My personal FB page got hacked and all my Business Page and Business IG account were all tied in this my personal FB page. Facebook suspended everything since Nov. 6th.
The hackers uploaded in appropriate post that violates FB policy. I tried to negotiate with them but FB don't want to hear my argument.

All the customers that purchase under 2GC please hit me directly @ my personal email ([email protected]). Please if your did not purchase under 2GC don't contact me. Please submit your order number with your email. I will make sure that you get taken care of.

For clarification Jason (reefjace) was never an owner of 2GC, has was an employee and doesn't own Black Label Corals.

The people that purchase under Black Label Corals please contact their customer support.
I am not affiliated with Black Label Corals please don't ask me for your corals that was bought under that company. I have left the business and will no longer sell to public.

Please DO NOT Purchase on 2GC website. The website will remain open because of some liability we have going with Shopify.

Again, I taking full responsibility for the mishaps. I apologized in my deepest sincerity.

Best Regards to all!
Thank you Ray! I appogise for all the grief. I simply forwarded the personal 2GC correspondence emails to the above email address given.

LagoonGuy77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk whats the matter with TGC, but I do know I ordered 2 torch from them cus they had some "drama" during their closeout sales. Cheap, at about 140 a pop.

Jase or whatever hes called keep saying hes busy whatever and stalled my shipment while posting an INSANE amount of stuff. Also, to my surprise hes posting it for 200 a head on his little instagram sales LOL

2 Weeks after this, he cancelled my order and gave me a refund.

Can I understand this as: He found some buyers for 200 a torch and decides to CANCEL MY ORDER???

You are probably reading this now, how bout you take care of your customer first instead of spending time taking pics of corals and naming it after ur GF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back