Hey Guys! 2GC/TGC Corals Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LagoonGuy77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my understanding 2GC is shutdown. There was too much bad rep from delayed shipping and delaying orders or no delivery. When they were good, they were great. According to some of the threads on FB, Somehow their sales guy Jason kept making orders, then delaying and not shipping or shipping different coral, then blaming the other owner all while people were still putting orders in…so no one wanted to take responsibility. Unfortunately whomever the new owner is. If that guy is still handling the orders, BLC is gonna be doomed. I’ve ordered from 2GC before and had a good experience. When BLC initially launched. Poop hit the fan. Just take care if you or anyone you know decides to order. It seems like He uses his popularity on IG to get folks to order. Then decides who gets their shipment.

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my understanding 2GC is shutdown. There was too much bad rep from delayed shipping and delaying orders or no delivery. When they were good, they were great. According to some of the threads on FB, Somehow their sales guy Jason kept making orders, then delaying and not shipping or shipping different coral, then blaming the other owner all while people were still putting orders in…so no one wanted to take responsibility. Unfortunately whomever the new owner is. If that guy is still handling the orders, BLC is gonna be doomed. I’ve ordered from 2GC before and had a good experience. When BLC initially launched. Poop hit the fan. Just take care if you or anyone you know decides to order. It seems like He uses his popularity on IG to get folks to order. Then decides who gets their shipment.
I assume the instagram guy jase is Jason? I’m just unsatisfied with him posting “liquidation sale” and instead of fulfilling orders, posting more corals under blacklabelcorals and under his own name.

it’s just hilarious that he came up with excuses instead of owning up to it; such us I’m busy, a lot is going on, while posting PAGES of corals for sale.

if you have time to take pics and mark them as “sold” then:

1) Don’t give me the crap of being busy.
2) Don’t let me find out you are selling the same corals to other for a higher price instead of filling out my existing order.

it really speaks a lot about how that guy is as a coral seller, regardless of if he’s affiliated with TGC or not.

PasstheTorch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thankful to get the coral I ordered when the initial liquidation sale when off but that was after sending 5 emails and DM’ing jase directly on insta….

Completely unrelated but I traveled to Cali on a work trip a few years ago and I was excited to see the store he used to work and and meet him but I was really disappointed when I tried to interact with him and he blew me off and said “no I’m not Jason” and laughed in my face as he walked away to the back of the store….. I was like dang man I just wanted to say hi….. guess he was a “busy guy” then too….. still kinda feel dumb for being excited to meet him LOL

hawaiianboi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm the owner of black label corals. Jason was employed by Ray at 2gc. So if you have a problem with 2gc he isn't the person you should be mad at.ray is the owner of 2gc. I'm not going to go into details about 2gc and black label because ray set the record straight. Black label takes not liability for anything that has to do with 2gc. Ray posted that in a previous post.

You are blaming Jason for not shipping your corals. He isn't the reason why they we not shipped. There were many factors preventing orders ro be shipped.

Tim lov. You are going around saying Jason didn't help you. As soon as we realized that you got lost in the shuffle you were credited back the money you spent with in 10 min of me finding out. Then you went around saying we never credited you back. If you want to argue about this I have the screen shots to prove it. Let me know if I need to post it.

@KevinC did you read the post from ray. Anything that has to do with 2gc you contact ray. If you ordered from black label, whats your order number. If you didn't order from black label you shouldn't be posting about it.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all for your input. We as a R2R staff recognize and share the frustration when there are issues in the hobby. If there are concerns that need to be addressed with Two Guys Corals (2GC) or Black Label Corals please reach directly using the information below.

If you have questions for Raymond Gutierrez, the former owner of 2GC please see the following post:

If you have questions for @hawaiianboi, the owner of Black Label Corals, please the post above.

At this point we are choosing to close this thread. If there are specific transaction that remain unresolved, the other option on R2R is to use the vendor feedback section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 124 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back