Hey Guys! 2GC/TGC Corals Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anything good come outta Fullerton? :)
Welcome to Reef2Reef
dr dre compton GIF
I guess we will find out ;) thank you!!
 
I met Ray at RAP chicago, great to see you on R2R!

I need me a mother of dragons! PM me if u got any frags lol

seriously tho great to see you on here, looking forward to talking reef and seeing your fire! (I am serious about the MOD too…)
 
Welcome to R2R!!
1.gif
 
I met Ray at RAP chicago, great to see you on R2R!

I need me a mother of dragons! PM me if u got any frags lol

seriously tho great to see you on here, looking forward to talking reef and seeing your fire! (I am serious about the MOD too…)
Thank you!! It was nice meeting you too :) I’ll talk to ray today and see if we have any around. I’ll send you a PM :)
 
Welcome to R2R. Wish you had a UK shop.
We have definitely transshipped internationally! If you have a favorite LFS have them reach out to us we may be able to work something out with them! And thank you :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new