Hey guys & gals

Reef_Obsession

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
18
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this site, not really new to reefing tho. I'm a poor college student that's trying to keep at 50g mixed reef going!
 
HAHA welcome to R2R!
 
I'm new to this site, not really new to reefing tho. I'm a poor college student that's trying to keep at 50g mixed reef going!

+1 and i thought reefing was expensive....

I tried starting small but just HAD to keep upgrading! :D

Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new