Hey guys new to nanos!

Sorry to hear all that bad news :/ by the way those gold and pink zoas are kick butt!!
 
Sorry to hear all that bad news :/ by the way those gold and pink zoas are kick ***!!
Thanks! Hopefully no more bad luck and thanks they are growing like crazy! I'll try and get some pictures today and post them up
 
Oh noooo I'm sorry about the nem! I also have an mp-10, I invested some of these to put around the outside of it: http://www.jlaquatics.com/vortech-m...pack.html?___store=test&___from_store=default

Just in case you ever try a nem again, thought I'd suggest it! It can take a long time for clowns to take to a host anemone... I think in my old tank it took my clowns over a month to figure it out
Thanks I'll look into them, if I try again I'll probably go with a RTBA and try the whole tap a picture of a clown hosting one, trick lol
 
Yep, my boyfriend tried that and I swear it worked lol... after at least 3 months of not hosting they finally got the idea after a couple of weeks with the pictures taped up....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new