Hey hey

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! You've joined a great community with lots of friendly and helpful folks. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your tanks!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey
I'm surfpulse from sunny Northern California. I would say I have a huge problem with reefing, i just can't stop.
I believe at this point my wife will kill me if she see anymore packages. You know this working from home because of 2020- sure makes this hard (her office is the front of the house).
So this go around with fish tanks, 30 gallon mixed reef and 180gallon bow front. The big one is my gem, but we have a love hate relationship. So many beginner mistakes. So I'm basically in redo mode and I could not be happier.

This weekend will consist of running auto water changing lines from my garage into my attic, using a apex dose .. Also setting up another dose and a trident...

Cheer
Happy Reefing !!!
Hello and welcome to the group.

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 20112020211913.jpg

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back