Clapping Welcome To The Team GIF by American Family Insurance

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I've been lurking this forum for years and decided to finally make an account. Just about everything I've learned about reefing has come from quick Google searches ending in reef2reef and I'm proud to say I finally might have something to contribute. I started with high-tech planted tanks until my friends talked me into setting up a reef a few years ago and the hobby has taken off from there. now I'm setting up a 6 tank frag system in my garage. So I wanted to start by thanking everyone for the knowledge they take their time to share with everyone on this forum and look forward to starting a build thread (hopefully tonight) sharing the journey with the 300+ gallon frag system I'm in the process of building now.

So hello and also thank you!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Looking forward to seeing your build thread. Once you link it to your account, it can take a couple hours before your badge shows up... its not yet there, but could still be anywhere in process.

Dewman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I've been lurking this forum for years and decided to finally make an account. Just about everything I've learned about reefing has come from quick Google searches ending in reef2reef and I'm proud to say I finally might have something to contribute. I started with high-tech planted tanks until my friends talked me into setting up a reef a few years ago and the hobby has taken off from there. now I'm setting up a 6 tank frag system in my garage. So I wanted to start by thanking everyone for the knowledge they take their time to share with everyone on this forum and look forward to starting a build thread (hopefully tonight) sharing the journey with the 300+ gallon frag system I'm in the process of building now.

Welcome

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Glad you are here officially too
Welcome to R2R.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back