Hey R2R! I'm new and working on controllers & software

You're all amazing, that's an awesome welcome!

I have some minor news today too, I achieved over 8,000 brightness steps on my new dimmer circuitry today. :D
I'd like to thing my creatures are more picky than I am, because they do perceive motion faster along with more colors! ;Bookworm
 
welcome17.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new