Hey R2R new member here!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome!! I think we've all had the thought of turning this (or another hobby) into a business venture. My advice is to get some years under your belt as a reefer first. Having something as a hobby is very different from working it as your daily hustle.

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look another new member! Welcome to R2R!!

WOAH.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Are you interested in breeding fish, corals, equipment, making food, etc? Like any small business it is helpful to develop your expertise in that area first and also develop a supply chain. Good luck!

OP
OP
FutureReefs

FutureReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Are you interested in breeding fish, corals, equipment, making food, etc? Like any small business it is helpful to develop your expertise in that area first and also develop a supply chain. Good luck!
Just mainly coral but that’s just to start. Not saying I won’t do fish or others but I’m trying to start slow and learn as much as possible. I’m a self fought chemist so I’m pretty sure I’ll have fun with it.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
U

User1

View Badges
Welcome.

The world is your oyster. Just remember that corals can be somewhat be related to agriculture so plan accordingly. Someone above gave some good advise with regards to get a tank established to learn a bit more about the saltwater successes and failures - the every day things that could happen and corrective actions if you are not aware already.

Sure, we can eat an apple, plant the seed, and grow a tree. The key is taking the sprout once formed and growing it into a fruit bearing tree. That takes effort, time, love, and a bit of CCR ;)

Back