Hey R2R new member here!

Welcome!! I think we've all had the thought of turning this (or another hobby) into a business venture. My advice is to get some years under your belt as a reefer first. Having something as a hobby is very different from working it as your daily hustle.
 
Look another new member! Welcome to R2R!!

WOAH.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Are you interested in breeding fish, corals, equipment, making food, etc? Like any small business it is helpful to develop your expertise in that area first and also develop a supply chain. Good luck!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Are you interested in breeding fish, corals, equipment, making food, etc? Like any small business it is helpful to develop your expertise in that area first and also develop a supply chain. Good luck!
Just mainly coral but that’s just to start. Not saying I won’t do fish or others but I’m trying to start slow and learn as much as possible. I’m a self fought chemist so I’m pretty sure I’ll have fun with it.
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor.gif
 
Welcome.

The world is your oyster. Just remember that corals can be somewhat be related to agriculture so plan accordingly. Someone above gave some good advise with regards to get a tank established to learn a bit more about the saltwater successes and failures - the every day things that could happen and corrective actions if you are not aware already.

Sure, we can eat an apple, plant the seed, and grow a tree. The key is taking the sprout once formed and growing it into a fruit bearing tree. That takes effort, time, love, and a bit of CCR ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new