Hey Reef2Reef

Master of Cloak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
So this is my third month on R2R now and I’m just now getting to this meet and greet forum. This is also my third month of reef keeping. Prior to this I kept high tech planted tanks and that quickly became bland as once I setup a high tech tank there wasn’t much else to do. I’ve been in the aquarium hobby for about 10 years now and I used to watch BRS videos because I was pretty intrigued by reef tanks. I didn’t pull the trigger until this past August and honestly this is the most fun I’ve had with Aquariums. Over the past three months I’ve learned so much from different threads on here and in several local Facebook groups. Overall the community is pretty amazing and extremely helpful. I don’t think I’ll be leaving anytime soon :). Rip my wallet LOL. Anyways I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that’s helped me out so far whether that be from reading their posts or interacting with them through pms and threads. Really appreciate it guys!

OP
OP
Master of Cloak

Master of Cloak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I’m currently in the running for the algaebarn giveaway this month so if anyone could use my link so I can get some referral points I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance if you decide to. It only takes a couple seconds to register! (Just click the link and “register to hunt the turkey”)
AlgaeBarn Giveaway

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Welcome to the R2R community !!
welcome56.jpg

See: AlgaeBarn Giveaway

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back