Hey Salty Friends

Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
New guy here! I have actually tried and failed a previous nano reef tank build a few years ago but got the itch to try again very recently! Have started a 10 gallon reef tank around 3 weeks ago.

Figured I’d just introduce myself real quick. I’m excited to get to know y’all and learn as much of the hobby from you guys as I can
WELCOME! You have came to a great place and I believe you will learn a lot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new