Hey there fellow reefers

Dflo's reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to reef2reef and so far everyone seems very helpful towards one another. I'm starting a new reef tank and just built my stand. I must say its pretty gratifying when you build something that no one else offers in the industry, well at least for a reasonable price. Here is some pics of the stand with the sump and ATO res test fitted.
2cfa50468b1464c62313dbf3d9997636.jpg
491326bfdcec64fd4fdaaf858a391ae8.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new