Hey There, Hi There, Ho There!

TechnicallyFished

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals!

I unfortunately joined this forum for some answers to a sad incident involving a magnificent foxface :(
BUT I hope to have many positive experiences here too!

I've been in the Saltwater hobby for a little over 7 years now, but have probably been a little on the lackadaisical side of things up until about 3 years ago.

I'm a college student and a problem solving/science enthusiast (maybe you guessed that from my name) so I think the chemistry, biology, and experimentation factor of the hobby is what has truly gotten me hooked over the last few years! I also started working at a LFS that specializes in saltwater aquaria a little over a year ago, which really got me into the chemistry/coral side of things.

I currently own 2 Saltwater systems: the OG 14 Gallon BioCube, and a small 5 Gallon Pico tank that I built myself to house some sexy shrimp and an anemone! I'm currently helping my family start their saltwater journey with a 75-gallon tank (It's basically mine), and have been slowly and steadily purchasing all the necessary equipment to setup a coral propagation system/area.

I look forward to soaking up as much info as possible from you guys! Reef On!
 
Welcome to R2R
Wtr2r20.gif
 
hi welcome going to love it here
pics required...lol we all love pics
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new