Hey Y’all!

JayStingray

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
23
Location
Swansboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when I used to get in trouble in class for scrolling this website, now that I’m in here asking my own questions is kinda funny, never thought I’d be able to. I have a bunch of questions and hope not to break any rules. I’m an aspiring aquaculturist, taking college classes for it now, but I’ve owned freshwater aquariums my whole life, I wanna take the leap of faith into saltwater, so I’m glad that I have y’all to help me out and make saltwater keeping seem like a less intimidating thing.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new